Parking in our underground garage is very limited. Please contact our receptionists in advance to book a parking space, if available. When programming your SatNat device, type in Weteringschans 81.
All parking in the immediate vicinity is paid parking. There is limited parking on the streets in the area. The nearest car park is ‘De Hoofdstad’, for directions see below.
Another option is the parking garage underneath Museumplein. If you take the Van Gogh Museum exit, it is a five to ten minutes’ walk to our firm, passing by or under the Rijksmuseum.
Parking Garage ‘De Hoofdstad’
- Pass our offices on the right and drive straight ahead onto Spiegelgracht.
- Turn left onto Prinsengracht.
- Take an immediate left at Leidsestraat – i.e. before the tram tracks! – and make a U-turn, back onto Prinsengracht.
- The garage is situated at number 540.
Parking Garage ‘Museumplein’
- Coming from A1 or A2, take A10 (=ring road) to Rotterdam/Schiphol or from A4 to Amersfoort: take exit S108 (Oud-Zuid).
- Turn right to Centrum/Zuid at the lights at the end of the exit slip road.
- Just stay on the road, passing the Olympic Stadium on your left. Turn left at the lights onto Amstelveenseweg.
- Take second exit at roundabout (Cornelis Krusemanstraat, later called Van Baerlestraat). You will see Concertgebouw on your left.
- Here you turn left at the lights. Change to the right lane to enter the garage (at Albert Heijn).